07 June 2007

Oscar, put your lid back on your trashcan!

I still have a migraine... Almost two days later my head still hurts. To quote my German, "that would be suck"... Yes, he says that, and yes, I snort each time he does....

Today's word is norglerisch and it means grouchy, hence the title of the blog.... Yes, I am grouchy and who would not be after 48 hours worth of headache?

I need me some Aspercreme and some kick-ass drugs. It was so bad that I skipped Deutschklasse tonight and am attempting some studying on my own to keep up. We are currently studying food and I love me some food...

2 comments:

Lynnster said...

I just posted this after your comment on my site too, but thought I'd post it here too so you for sure would see it...

I got to looking around, just 'cos I thought that was really really weird with the link thing... and I'm not saying this is definitely your problem but I would hazard a guess that it might well be:

http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-troubleshoot/browse_thread/thread/248c7b4f1567dbe8/e94f258d4a835763?lnk=raot

Obviously you aren't the only one having this prob and one of those people said they'd tried it on Firefox and IE7 too... didn't say whether they'd tried with IE6 which might be worth a shot, but I'd about bet it won't work in IE6 either.

As you can see, no one from Blogger has commented yet (and they are slow, tho there usually is someone that eventually does) - but you might just bookmark that link for a little bit and see if any of the Blogger staff or some of the expert users come in with a solution, and maybe look around the forum and around the 'Net in general to see if you can find any more reports of people having that problem (and thus maybe find a solution!).

I still read up a fair amount on the problems Blogger keeps having and have a few expert user sites in my feed reader, so I'll try to thumb thru their posts too and see if I see anything.

I hope I get to meet you sometime soon too! I'll probably be in Nashville at least a couple or three times this summer and there'll probably be another meetup sometime before too long too, so maybe then!

Lynnster said...

Ack, well the link posted goofy over here in the comments, but you can jump back to my blog and find a clickable link to it, sorry about that!