02 June 2007

It's alive....

Have mercy on me... The German woke up from his latest nap and is now watching a bad movie... Not just a little bad, but REALLY, REALLY bad... What makes it worse is that his head cold has affected his hearing and I am being assaulted with how very LOUD the damned TV is... It is blaring and making my ears ring... Tinnitis anyone?

What happened to the sick German of earlier? The one who needed bed rest? Where did he go? I miss him because then it was peaceful and I could sit and listen to the blissful strains of the ipod... Gone is the quiet, relaxed atmosphere that the evil siamese and I were enjoying... Now it is time for the onslaught of some kung fu movie...

I would change rooms if the 'puter had a good set up. It's just much more physically comfortable to connect at the desk versus the dining room table. Unfortunately, it puts me in the bonus room along with the TV and Sneezy, the German non-dwarf. Maybe I should slip him a benadryl in a moment....

No comments: