24 October 2007

That man of mine...

No, he is not serious about this pose. There was beer involved… There was the surging of testosterone as he was the grillmeister this past Saturday evening at a friend’s home. It is just a great example of mein Deutscher and his sense of humor… There are lots more that show all the men involved in various (ridiculous) poses. As well as photos of grilled pork in various forms...

Of course all the women were dignified, poised and kept our estrogen in check…

7 comments:

chez bez said...

You guys are awesome.

Anonymous said...

I have no doubts it was a stately and dignified event where the ladies were concerned.

michael, claudia and sierra said...

i love a man who kisses his bicep!

Kristina and Ingo said...

Mike: Thanks! We think you and Paige are as well.

Ron: You’ve seen me out drinking… You are soooo right…. Bwahahaha!

Claudia: He’s a bit crazy but he is all mine!

saucygrrl said...

If I had biceps like that I'd kiss 'em too and probably wouldn't have to involve beer. Would that last part be a little more acceptable if I told you I'm German too?

Sara Sue said...

Nothing like grill pork and beefcake in one post!

Anonymous said...

Indeed I have, Klinde. I think I'm still blushing.