12 September 2007

I haz crush...

I love intelligent humor. I adore people with razor sharp wit that trippingly slips off of their tongue with ease. I enjoy commentary dripping with sarcasm. I have a weakness for men who can pull this off. Oh, and I like food. That is why I am smitten with Anthony Bourdain.

I know that Jag has also documented her devotion to him as well. As a matter of fact we send each other tweets on Monday nights while watching "No Reservations".

If you haven't seen it yet, you need to watch next Monday at 9:00p on the Travel channel. I promise you won't be disappointed. Hell, I have even the German hooked on him... Only the German does not know that I haz crush...

3 comments:

michael, claudia and sierra said...

LOVE ANTHONY... just read kitchen confidential - my best friend worked with him at the supper club in nyc for awhile - said he's a great guy. LOVE ANTHONY!!!

jc said...

I have been a huge fan of his since is Food Network days. I am about 90% done with the revision of Kitchen Confidnetials, again.

I love his wit & I swear we are related.

You must make a point to watch No Reservations whenever you can.

Anonymous said...

I'm so late commenting...

I just watched the episode where he and dude from that bizarre food show were in NYC and Tony was giving him all kinds of hell.

This crush will never die.