21 March 2008

A meme on Good Friday

Before I begin my little meme, I wanted to take a moment and wish all three of my readers a very joyous Easter. This is my favorite holiday and I am looking forward to spending it with my family.

Without further adieu, here we go…

Here is how it works:

You take each line and replace it with a single word of your choosing. Yes, just one word!!

Afterward, tag seven folks...

You're feeling: tired
To your left: telephone
On your mind: finances
Last meal included: rice
You sometimes find it hard to: sleep
The weather: nice
Something you have a collections of: shoes
A smell that cheers you up: coffee
A smell that can ruin your mood: garbage
How long since you last shaved: days
The current state of your hair: curly
The largest item on your desk right now (besides computer): scanner
Your skill with chopsticks: decent
Which section you head to first in the bookstore: classics
And after that?: fiction
Something you are craving: seafood
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: scary
How many times have you been hospitalized this year: nada
A favorite place to go for quiet time: tub
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: teacher
Something that freaks you out a little: cockroaches
Something you've eaten too much of lately: Chinese
You have never: kayaked
You never want to: bungee

I am tagging the following:

Newscoma
Ginger
Megan
Linda
Saucygrrl
Ron
Jag

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a nice Easter even without the German. Thinking about you!